Exodus To Trinidad: Why Denver Business Moguls, Cultural Stalwarts And Entrepreneurs Are Going South
- Some of Denver’s longtime advocates and sworn spouses of the Mile High City are eyeing Trinidad in hopes for a fresh beginning.
- The town of Trinidad at large is welcoming new businesses with open arms, and encouraging diversity to boost the local economy.
- The reception of the newcomers and other outsiders looking to contribute to Trinidad’s development and revitalization has been overwhelmingly positive. The city council has been very supportive and communicative. The people of Trinidad have been supporting wherever they can, wanting to collaborate, wanting to do good things, to feel the energy.
- The New Fisher’s Peak State Park just recently-opened a massive open space project that is now the second largest state park in Colorado.
- Dana Crawford is currently spearheading the $18M remodel of the Fox Theater in Trinidad, which is a near-exact small-scale replica of NYC’s Carnegie Hall.
- An investment group from NOLA is planning to build a boutique hotel and Phil Long Ford Dealership owner Jay Cimino is sinking millions into the revitalization effort.
Meet Luke Raye
Join us as we feature a new broker from our team every month!
Learn more about Luke including his specialties, how long he has been in the business, and what he thinks the biggest challenges his clients are currently facing within the commercial real estate market.Learn More